Tuesday 29 October 2013

Enugu state First Lady begs human rights groups to release her from house arrest imposed by her husband

This is a strange report. Found it on Sahara Reporters....read below....
Clara Chime, the First Lady of Enugu State, says Gov. Sullivan Chime, has placed her under house arrest, and has cried out for assistance to human rights bodies to rescue her. 
In a letter dripping with pain and suffering, Mrs. Chime (pictured above with Governor Chime) disclosed that she married Mr. Chime in Oct. 2008 but that she has been unable to share the matrimonial bed with him for over four years. Describing her desperate situation, she said that even President Goodluck Jonathan and First Lady Patience Jonathan have intervened with her husband without success.
“My father is late, my Mum and few of my siblings are confused and have done all kinds of prayers they know of, 3 of my siblings prefers me dead than to see me leave the Government house.  He treats my Mum and my siblings bad,” she wrote.

No comments:

Post a Comment