Monday 26 August 2013

Mike Tyson: I'm on the verge of dying, because I'm a vicious alcoholic

Mike Tyson

Mike Tyson has claimed he is on the verge of dying from ongoing drug and alcohol problems.
"I wanna live my sober life. I don't wanna die. I'm on the verge of dying, because I'm a vicious alcoholic," the former heavyweight boxingchampion said on ESPN's Friday Night Fights.
"I'm a bad guy sometimes. I did a lot of bad things, and I want to be forgiven. So in order for me to be forgiven, I hope they can forgive me. I wanna change my life, I wanna live a different life now."
The 47-year-old admitted to being a continual substance abuser but was hopeful he was finally becoming clean.
"I haven't drank or took drugs in six days, and for me that's a miracle," he revealed. "I've been lying to everybody else that think I was sober, but I'm not. This is my sixth day. I'm never gonna use again."

No comments:

Post a Comment